New York Intermedia Authority
Forest Hills, NY
1996- 2000; 2002-Present
An independent consultancy providing strategic and management services in the areas of content development, electronic publishing, web development, and e-commerce.
Independent Consultant - E-Commerce, New Media, and Electronic Publishing
Recent and Ongoing Client Projects
- Provide general IT program management, project management, product development and operations management for IT and e-commerce, including user-interface design/review, database acquisition and analysis, and EDI.
- Hired for proven track record in managing highly complex web and IT development.
- Content Development
- Consulting Vice-Presdent of Professional Services and Project Manager for the development of RightsLogic, a rights management system developed by RSG Media Systems.
- Program Manager for the split of CBS and Viacom in regards to 11 major financial enterprise systems for RSG Systems and their client, Viacom/CBS.
- Data Warehousing project management consulting for RSG Systems and their client, Viacom.
- Managed ongoing platform and site redevelopment, operations, and financial/marketing campaign reporting of 40+ e-commerce sites for Good Times Entertainment, a major New York b-to-c concern, including several major content and community driven sites, that support direct television advertising generating over $25 MM in annual revenue.
- Work includes all aspects of managing a growing internet business of 40+ e-commerce web sites producing $25 million a year in revenue through full lifecycle web development processes.
- Supervised technical implementation of numerous affiliate marketing programs with companies such as LinkShare, aZoogle and Eon Media
- Facilitated database content acquisition and integration for consumer trade book operation
- Negotiated sales strategy and contract between major database content publisher and large consumer-based retail direct/online book club operation.
- Oversee the development, operations and content of three websites for NYC-based musicians.
- Perform services for Dolby Laboratories, evaluating quality of film prints and overall presentation.
- Contributed content to 77-WABC, New York 2002 Rewound 12-hour radio special; material also used on NPR Radio.
- Provide content and digital remastering services for NYC radio program.